Actually, penguin I guess too tuxy, so maybe I can be tody motmot. Or cotinga. This morning feel more like owl because I ran around too much this weekend.
Let's use this to post photographs, videos, links, and all the other things we'd like to share.
You can post the normal way or you can log in with your administrative powers and set up the mobile/email posting preferences: choose your own secret word and away you go.
10 comments:
Can't wait. We won't leave Crispin in charge of the bachelor party ...
Oh God I hadn't thought of that. Maybe Skins game can count, since it will be all bachelors.
Woohoo! Really? This is the real date? Not the Ice Worm Festival? Do we have to dress in bird costumes? I call penguin. xxxoo
It is a real date and is definitely at St. Matthew's Cathedral near Dupont. Rest of details less clear. I might have to claim whooping crane.
Actually, penguin I guess too tuxy, so maybe I can be tody motmot. Or cotinga. This morning feel more like owl because I ran around too much this weekend.
A cathedral no less...
Cathedral mostly means longer aisle means more times to trip in my penguin outfit. Or my hoopoe outfit.
Hoopoe head!
Ushering skills can be practiced on the pinguinos on this site. Click on one to push the others around.
What's wrong with Hoopoe heads? If I can ever figure out how to add pictures here I'll share my favorite Hoopoe head. Dad
Hoopoe heads are good! Will send tutorial...
i am sure i claimed dodo a few days ago but my post-it didn't stick. maybe i'll be roasted squab with foie gras.
Post a Comment