Monday, February 16, 2009

thank you for playing

After all that it turns out that I can't even choose for the next two months, til they send me the faded red & blue Abe Lincoln's. Oh well, in the meantime my silver Caravan is sporting bright yellow temporary plate. It's very cool.

6 comments:

magwitch said...

oh this is a tough one, I have many conflicting thoughts and surprisingly strong opinions. do you know the make and color and dents of the preferred minivan? won't that have implications here? what if it arrives with Care Bears stickers on it? that might sway my vote. you have to think of what the minivan would choose (if it was as smart as a dog).

minnow said...

I think it will be white Caravan, maybe Town and Country. Am going to pick it up today so will know more about personality and preferences. As of today one can get the commemorative Obama plate but that's only good til April 16th, when I'd have to start all over again.

tkpkrigbys said...

ahh, town and country - the best of both worlds. would be great if you had the caravan for the wedding party...

minnow said...

And it is a silver Grand Caravan! I get to go pick it up on Thursday, after they clean it up a little and change the oil. Silver seemed good, it will hide the dust from dirt roads.
The T&C is exact same car except on the outside, where it has more grill in front and sort of weirder and boxier. Plus the one I drove had a little tiny dent in it, and the GC had a roof rack...
I feel pretty dumb being excited about this when there are babies and weddings in the world...

magwitch said...

I may need to change my vote.

diplodoc said...

This is surprisingly tough--I should point out, though, that the great thing about CANALS is that they connect town and country.