Yes, Jeff and I are getting a little concerned that they are taking on a life of their own. (He's Fluffy Frog by the way. Harper told me he has a banana-flavored ice cream cone in his lap.)
Let's use this to post photographs, videos, links, and all the other things we'd like to share.
You can post the normal way or you can log in with your administrative powers and set up the mobile/email posting preferences: choose your own secret word and away you go.
5 comments:
Adorable! I love the desperate call-for-help look of the frog to the top left in the first photo.
Yes, Jeff and I are getting a little concerned that they are taking on a life of their own. (He's Fluffy Frog by the way. Harper told me he has a banana-flavored ice cream cone in his lap.)
so cute!! have the frogs developed their own language that only Harper can understand - like my blueberry people?
I love this! She looks so sweet in her little frog outfit, doling out the buttons.
how incredibly sweet. i want to come to the next one. hope harper doesn't hear about the australians' toxic toad fest.
Post a Comment