Cool! We need that one (also NJ, IL, Ark., Ala.). Well, I guess D.C. quarters being released with the other "territories" -- so we'll be searching for P.Rico, Guam, Am. Samoa, US Virgins, Northern Marianas.
we started collecting them for Harper but kept using them for downtown parking. kind of like my coin collection, but i was spending old nickels on candy bars at Wesley Heights pharmacy.
Let's use this to post photographs, videos, links, and all the other things we'd like to share.
You can post the normal way or you can log in with your administrative powers and set up the mobile/email posting preferences: choose your own secret word and away you go.
7 comments:
Cool! We need that one (also NJ, IL, Ark., Ala.). Well, I guess D.C. quarters being released with the other "territories" -- so we'll be searching for P.Rico, Guam, Am. Samoa, US Virgins, Northern Marianas.
...not that I'm into this or anything...
I can definitely send you this one if you'd like.
don't you think you should keep? send your next one though. and i will send you some jumping dogs.
Deal! We have too few jumping dogs, and our couch is looking pretty bald these days.
how about: minnow sends jumping dogs to diplodoc, who sends couch to magwitch, who sends AR quarter to minnow? a win-win-win situation!
I got Puerto Rico yesterday!
we started collecting them for Harper but kept using them for downtown parking. kind of like my coin collection, but i was spending old nickels on candy bars at Wesley Heights pharmacy.
Post a Comment