I can see it! We are getting quite a collection of rigblogs. I think Rigbuild will be up and running in the next few days aswell... I'll see if I can get a picture of Sophie growing under her shrubbery to add to the borometz
Let's use this to post photographs, videos, links, and all the other things we'd like to share.
You can post the normal way or you can log in with your administrative powers and set up the mobile/email posting preferences: choose your own secret word and away you go.
5 comments:
p.s. please tell me if you can't get to the blog, i may need help figuring out how to make it accessible.
I can see the blog! Inspires me to fire up my blog again...
I can see it! We are getting quite a collection of rigblogs. I think Rigbuild will be up and running in the next few days aswell...
I'll see if I can get a picture of Sophie growing under her shrubbery to add to the borometz
And I will see if we can track down some of Ann's pictures of Moroccan tree goats.t
As the snow and ash continues to fall, it is nice to see that it is actually spring somewhere.
Post a Comment